Monday, November 3, 2008

Trick-or-Treat!!!




It was my first official trick-or-treat in 19 years. I've handed out candy, but it's just not the same--especially since we've only had a few trick-or-treaters the past couple of years. So John and I were both extra excited to go trick-or-treating. We decided to go to the mall since we only know a few neighbors here and there. Definitely a good choice. We got to see the Kentucky Wildcat, pirates, and a giant cookie passing out candy, among others. There were lots of Tootsie Rolls, which Will can actually eat, but there were a couple fresh cookies and caramel corn thrown in the mix. Yum! Will knew what the jack-o-lantern was for. We had a hard time keeping him out of it!

Then it was off to Aunt Jo's house for the best treat of all--a giant Reese cup. Will shares the same love of peanut butter as his dear old mom.

Will seemed to have a good time, but probably not as much fun as John and I did, especially me. Only 365 days until next Halloween. And we've already picked out his next costume!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tara,
    What an adorable lion Will is! I'm glad you guys had a great evening.
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tara, I've been loving your blog and all the pics! Will is so cute, especially in his costume. So the real question is, what will he be next year :-) I guess, we'll have to wait in anticipation for next years reveal!

    ReplyDelete