Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!


A few things I'm thankful for tonight...
--finally having my son home with us for the holidays
--a family that loves me, even though we're all a little on the crazy side
--people who are willing to dress alike for family photos
--Black Friday
--leftovers
--wearing my hubby's pajamas when he's not here to cuddle with me
--having enough faith to dream big and believe "it" is actually going to happen
--waking up early and having time to myself
--free Christmas light tours where so many local businesses aren't afraid to spotlight Jesus
--a God who is patient with me
--the way my little one loves his Pa Pa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara,

    The funnel cake was really easy. We love Alton Brown also! It wasn't exactly like the fair, but for an at home version, it was good.

    The quilt square shower was hosted by my girlfriends. They wanted to have a shower for Chloe Grace, but she just didn't need a thing. So I asked them to have everyone bring a quilt square so I can have a quilt made for her...kind of along the lines of the 100 good wishes quilt. I can barely sew a hem, I certainly can't put the quilt together. I'm going to have to hire it out.

    And I really haven't forgotten about the chicken costume :)

    Hope you're doing well!
    Jen

    ReplyDelete