Saturday, March 7, 2009

6 Words--Can You Do It?

As I've mentioned in previous posts, I'm a Beth Moore fan. On her blog, her daughter Melissa discussed a trend (back-in-the-day) among writers/authors to sum up their lives, or in other words to succinctly write their memoir, using only six words.

Here are some of my favorites...

Bumpy road, kissed toad, recovery mode!

Loving this life --Longing for next.


Traumatized caterpillar peeking out of cocoon

Brother's May wedding: Need affordable Liposuction

All for Him and Him for all

Seeing the Sacred in Ordinary Life

I do believe...help my unbelief!

Changing their diapers...building their character


This is a lot harder than it looks. Here's what I finally came up with...

Creative minds are often the messiest.

Diamond in the rough--please shine.

Crazy, curly hair reflects inner chaos.

Two princes here. Waiting for Third.

Beer budget. Champagne taste. Lottery wishes.

Children's laughter is the best medicine.

Thinking out of box sometimes works.

Not crazy--just given different directions.


Now it's your turn...

No comments:

Post a Comment